To be a faithful follower of Christ in church/family life by:
- Cultivating Christian kindness, love, patience, grace, forgiveness and avoiding all gossip.
- Being quick to forgive and slow to take offense.
- Meeting regularly with the church for corporate worship and other meetings
- Abiding by the church’s bylaws, policies, processes and procedures
- Praying, and exercising affectionate care for, all members of the church
- Employing gifts and talents for the good of the church and faithfully giving of time, effort and financial resources.
- Lovingly admonishing and restoring those in the church whose practice of sin requires it.
- Inviting the members of the church family to hold one accountable to a godly life and fulfilling this covenant
To be a faithful follower of Christ in one’s personal life by:
- Maintaining daily family and private devotions.
- Educating any children in the Christian faith.
- Praying for, and sharing the gospel with, family and acquaintances who do not have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- Showing hospitality to strangers and unbelievers.
- Abstaining from all drugs, food, drink and practices, which bring unwarranted harm to the body or jeopardize one’s own or another’s faith.
Upon separation, to unite with another Church holding to the spirit of this covenant and the principles of God’s Word.